Monday, January 20, 2014

From KentG: Challenge Desperados (30 points)


Kent send in his Curtgeld with this wonderful vignette of a shoot-out.

From Kent:
Today is just a wee one. These two are my price-of-entry into the Challenge - I hope you like them. 
They are Dixon miniatures, full of character and who makes some of my favourite cowboys.


Wonderful stuff Kent! I really like the pistoleer peeking over to take his shot and the poor blighter who's copped it next to his trusty horse. 

This rootin' tootin' High Noon vignette will give Kent 30 points. Well done and thank you very much!

10 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, now I am going over to look at Dixon

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Just be careful mixing with larger Black Scorpion ones, try and see them in the flesh. But yes they do have some nice sets, the civilians are good.

      Delete
  2. Great choice of figures Kent.. A wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dixon's do make some cracking figures!! Excellent work Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff, I have a lot of those Dixons boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting and so full of character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! As long as you're not a spam droid I'll have it up on the blog soon. :)